-->

Self Modivation

9/12/12

So, this week I realized that I have been putting aside my most important project, JOSH'S JOURNAL. I don't know exactly why I've been doing this, laziness or unmotivated, maybe a little of both.  JJ requires so much of my time that I have to pretty much put my entire life on hold. And that may be the problem. In my life, I am a husband and father first. Everything else is secondary. But JJ feels like a child that I'm neglecting. Since it is not a real child, I concentrate on providing for my family and doing whatever needs to be done for them. After their needs are met I look towards JOSH'S JOURNAL, but I am so tired by then that I just don't want to do it.

The other thing is that JOSH'S JOURNAL became more work than fun. I know I'm not only filming to have fun. I am doing this to tell my story to help those (mainly young teens) in similar situations as my teen character, Josh. Since it is not as fun as it use to be, I jump onto other projects mainly to entertain myself. FOX PREVIEWS LIFE became my main focus because it comes from a lot of events from my adult life where as JOSH'S JOURNAL is only based on my childhood. FPL is much shorter and does not need extra work like storyboards, outlines, or props. It only has a short script and not too many other voice actors. JOSH'S JOURNAL on the other hand has grown so much that it is not that much different from a network tv show. In fact, the main difference between JJ and a network show would be that they have tons of people all working on the show and we have about 3.

I have decided to spend the next month completely dedicated to JOSH'S JOURNAL. Overall no matter how I look at it, this is my fault for slacking on it. I put aside more than a months worth of shows ready for my fans to watch so that I don't have to work on anything else other than JJ. I may get distracted if I do anything else. So Get Ready for the Return of JOSH'S JOURNAL coming this fall.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Josh's Journal Fan Page