-->

BLOG 8-29



So, I am currently working on several projects at the moment. I'm trying to get as much done as possible before I will start working full time at a warehouse for the entire winter season. FOX PREVIEWS LIFE is on my main agenda for the moment. It is the only project I have with a premiere date. I am trying to get as much of it done as possible so I could just upload it every week with no problem. I had the tendency in the past to finish a video the day before I have it scheduled. FOX will have two parts: the previews, and the show itself. I am also working on a few parodies as well which includes: X-men, TMNT, and Scooby Doo. These shows are not as important but just to keep my viewers interested. I have a few READYBOY shorts in the making just so I can practice more on my animation. I want Readyboy to return in November but we will see what happens. And last but definitely not least is JOSH'S JOURNAL. I am currently working on the 4th season. Just like FOX, I want to have a few episodes under my belt before I start releasing them. Plus it makes things easier when I need the voice actors to send me their lines. They can send me more than one episode so I can have it all finished at once.


My success has been making shorter videos, animations, and linking more popular videos to my other videos.

I failed to keep up with a set schedule but am still working on a way to discipline myself.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Josh's Journal Fan Page