-->

PUNCHING BAG

9-5-12

PUNCHING BAG

I've been thinking about this one

person lately. I used to work with

him and he was one of the worst

people I ever met. Everything he ever

said was inappropriate and offensive.

He even admitted that he was a little

racist. So me and the other guys

would pick on him sometimes, mainly

to get back at him. Eventually we

would feel bad for him when we saw

that he was really upset. But he

never cared when he offended or

upset any of us.
 So now it is getting closer to the

time I may have to work with him

again. And sad to say is that I am

looking forward to it. Lately I've

been feeling like I need someone to

let all my anger out on.  I'm the

kind of guy that doesn't go off on

people. When I do get upset, I can't

go off on anyone, customers, bosses,

etc; except maybe co workers. SO I

can't wait to see this guy again just

so I can let it all out and use him

as my punching bag. I don't want to

show him any mercy like I did last

year. Everytime someone pisses me off

and I can't do anything about it, I

want to let him have it. I want to

see him get offended. I want to see

him cry. I want to ruin his day. I

don't care. People do that to me all

the time without a care in the world

and he was one of them. I know its

wrong, but why can't I have someone I

can pick on? People have been doing

this to me my entire life, even in my

adult life. I guess everybody needs a punching bag.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Josh's Journal Fan Page