-->

UPDATE 6/6/2014

Just wanted to update everyone (or that one actual guy that reads my posts) on what's going on right now. I'm doing a few things differently than I usually do every year at this time. Every year I work on my youtube series "BLUE & GOLD."Click here for BLUE & GOLD season 4 I left the season finale on a cliff hanger. I decided to push the show back until the end of the year. For the summer I really want to concentrate on my original series, "FOX PREVIEWS LIFE" and "JOSH'S JOURNAL".  I've been slacking on JJ the most and its the most important to me. Its the one show that actually been on tv and in film festivals. Plus I put my heart and soul into it.
        I will finish up FPL as quickly as I can with season 3 episodes. I'm thinking only about 6 to 8 episodes and about 4 more trailers with an awesome season finale trailer. I will also start it up again with season 4 premiere with another Star Wars episode. Dvds for the show will be coming soon for that.
        I will be putting together a season 2 and season 3 dvd for JJ. I made the season 1 dvd like 3 years ago, so the other dvds are long overdue. I am currently working on scripts for about 3 episodes and will be filming for the most part of June and July. My plan is to have at least 3 episodes done by the end of the summer. Once that is accomplished, I can bring back the other smaller web series you guys love so much.

   
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Josh's Journal Fan Page