-->

Just Wanna Make You Smile

Whenever I get online I tend to get caught up in reading what's going on in folk's lives. Some are sad, some are happy, some problems, some blessings. Sometimes I think I see more sad things than the happy ones. I usually feel someone's pain when they are going thru something. Sometimes I relate a lot because I went thru the exact thing myself. It really hurts me to see someone hurting no matter who you are. I believe God gave me the gift to entertain for this very reason. For some reason, no matter what, I have the urge to make you smile. It makes my day whenever I am able to make someone laugh with something I did. I realized a while ago that we are here for each other, not for ourselves. I don't make videos for myself. In fact I don't even get paid for it. Its just something I've been doing for free all my life. And I will continue to do so as long I have breath in my lungs.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Josh's Journal Fan Page