-->

Easter Eggs


Did you notice that a lot of movies have easter eggs, or little hidden messages or whatever? Usually like a shout out to something else or an inside joke. I didn't realize until today (because I'm so slow) that I've been doing that for years. So if you're a fan of most of my work (and I'm sooooo sure you are) here's some things you might notice.

HYPE FORCE
HF was my first show. Its where I really learned how to film because I make sooooo many mistakes through out the show.  I ended it a few months before I started Josh's Journal. But I give it a few shout outs in my other projects.

-In Josh's Journal "Anime" there is a picture of Mystic Ninja (from HF) standing next to Anna's grandpa in the background of his house.

-In BLUE & GOLD 4th season, they meet Black Jack and Ace in a Walking Dead parody.

-In Josh's Journal "Superpals" Melvin says they should call their super team the Hype Force. Josh says that's a stupid name but under his breath says to use it for later.

-In Josh's Journal "Movie Hop" there's a HF movie poster in the back.

-Hancock has the same voice and attitude as Black Jack from HF. The same with Nightwing being Kick from HF.

FOX

-In Josh's Journal "Movie Hop" a Fox & Turtle poster is in the background.

-In Josh's Journal "Pretty Ugly" One of the kids at the ugly table is Wolf.

-In Josh's Journal "Kid Show" there's a pig puppet and a skunk puppet (Stank).

ACTORS

-Every time Malcolm Phillips is in my videos, his character slaps somebody.

-Keith Govan never voices his own character based off him but usually a different character in the same episode.

-My mom only did one voice and it was a robin bird and Robin is her first name.

-Every time travel episode the character Malique appears. If it takes place in the past, the real Malique does a voice.

-Both of my kids first voice debut was as themselves in Josh's Journal "Birthday".

That's all I can think of. I'm sure there's more.
Comments
0 Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Josh's Journal Fan Page